This is a turning point in the astrological year and the energy of Libra season brings balance, harmony and creative energy to focus our intentions of release, change and evolution.
By using this ritual, you can honor her energy in your life and align with her support, as well as fortify your role as a divine architect of positive change.
EQUINOX RITUAL OF EMPOWERMENT (can be done anytime around the equinoxes)
1) Gather all the elements of Mother Earth:
- Fire (a candle or your fireplace)
- Water (a glass or bowl works)
- Earth (some crystals, stones or dirt)
- Air (this is within you, the breath of life)
Breath in deeply through your nose, full expanding your belly and out through your mouth, drawing in your belly towards your spine for 3 cycles.
3) Focus on the energy of each element by gazing and/or holding them in your hands. Open your heart space to the energy of each one and ask yourself, how does fire cleanse me? How does water help me move forward? What intentions do crystals support in my life?
4) After reflecting on each earthly element, look deeply into the fire...this is when you are connecting to the energy of Mother Earth and aligning with the part of you that is a part of her. Your path and hers cannot exist without the other. You may get messages at this point or go into a meditative state with the fire as a focus. Take as much time as you need in this frequency - there is no wrong way of doing this. This is a deeply grounding practice and this is your sacred time to connect to the heart of the Earth and the heart of the universe.
4) Say aloud, "In gratitude, I release all that has transpired from my time under the sun. The past season of experiences has prepared me for the manifestation of the next part of my soul's plan. I connect with Mother Earth, all her people and all her creatures as a powerful bringer of healing love and light. Anything that is not of love is released into the fire now and I am filled with the Light, which supports my highest good intentions. I move forward now, totally empowered and full of loving action."