15 Ways To Raise Your Vibration
The quantity and quality of our energy flow deeply affects all 5 of our bodies: physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and energetic.
This flow of energy also effects the quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity, and health. All the facets of our life depend upon creating a high level of harmoniously flowing energy, which can support all the highest good outcomes we set intention for.
The following techniques and practices will aid us in building a freer and more positive energy flow and raise your vibration.
Proper Diet: You may not realize the powerful effect of a proper diet not only on our physical health, but also on our emotional, mental and spiritual states. A clean diet can create greater health, more positive emotional states, clearer mental functioning, and increased spiritual attunement. Try it out for yourself…if you are feeling down or sluggish, try eating fresh fruits and vegetables for 24 hours and notice the positive effects!
- Healing Crystals: Crystals are nature's gift to us in the form of unwavering structure that support our intentions for healing on all levels. Using crystals in meditation, keeping them on your person or using them in grids allows you to open up to this next level of support and align with super high vibrations.
- Daily Movement: The body is a living machine, and like all machines, it needs to move, or it will begin to develop problems. Exercise or movement is essential not only for a healthy muscular, skeletal, and circulatory system, but also for a relaxed nervous system and balanced endocrine system. This systemic harmony is necessary for emotional and mental peace. Take a walk, do some yoga or DANCE IT OUT ♥
- Cleansing Techniques: Whenever I didn’t feel good or I was a bit sad, my mom would always tell me, “Take a shower and then we’ll talk”. Contact with water is super healing and calming and with the addition of some salt scrub, you can literally cleanse negative energy from your body and change your electromagnetic force. One of the most powerful ways to cleanse your energy is with Chakra Balancing and other energy healing sessions that remove blockages and align you with the highest good frequencies. Another important cleansing technique is maintaining the energetic hygiene of your home. Regular Home and Space Cleansing by using sage, sound and salt can be just what is needed to remove the heavy energy that is keeping you down.
- Daily Meditation: This will calm the muscles, nerves and all other bodily systems, and thus rejuvenate the body and the mind. Meditation connects you to your soul’s energy and fortifies your power, brings you clarity and gives you a deep sense of connection. Deep relaxation, in conjunction with the above-mentioned techniques, contributes to the development of a strong and healthy immune system as well as a form of self-therapy from psychosomatic illnesses. Replace 15 minutes of TV or screen time with 15 minutes of meditation and time.
- Emotional Release: In some cases, a good cry is the huge release you need to remove a blockage and re-align with a higher frequency. In other cases, we might need to partake in a program of emotional release and transformational healing, under the guidance of an experienced energy worker like myself, who can help us release pent up emotions which undermine our health and energy level.
- Meaningful Activity: This is necessary for us to feel that our life is worth living. If we do not see what we are doing as meaningful, useful, or helpful in some way, we lose our reason to exist, and our health and happiness gradually deteriorate. One of the things I learned early on in my spiritual studies…if you get nervous, focus on service! Doing for others takes the worry off of yourself or any self-doubt and raises your vibration towards compassion for others.
- Creative Self Expression: This is much more important to our physical, emotional, and spiritual health and harmony than most people imagine. Humans are creative beings. Our purpose on Earth is to create in some way. We might create a painting, a piece of music, a dance, a family, a business, crafts, daily meals, blogs, etc. Creative self-expression is essential for our health, harmony, and happiness. Express yourself!
- Deep Abdominal Breathing: This is a practice that is essential for the flow of vital energy and fresh prana to be distributed throughout the body and mind. Bio-energy is the basis of all physical and mental functions. Breathing exercises are one of the most effective ways to increase our energy level and keep it steady and harmonious so we will be less susceptible to low emotional states or illness. A simple practice morning and night goes like this: for 3 rounds, inhale through your nose, fully expanding your belly to the count of 4, exhale through your mouth, pulling your belly button in towards your spine for a count of 8.
- Spiritual Orientation: Each of us has their own personal relationship with the universe. Whether or not we adhere to any religion, it is important for our inner balance that we feel and cultivate our relationship with the whole as humanity, as nature, or as Spirit. Spiritual orientation can be the one thing we do that begins a lifetime of learning about ourselves and the connection we have to all the universe has to offer.
- Social Harmonization: Humans are social creatures and when we are in a group, the group energy rises to meet the highest frequency. Being around others is a huge boost to our energy. And even if you don’t have a group readily available, you can head to a park and watch kids play, take a walk to the library, head over to an online group or phone a friend. It’s very positive practice to discover and overcome any fears or beliefs that prevent us from feeling comfortable with others.
- Massage: Shiatsu massage, polarity massage, therapeutic massage and other such energy-oriented types of massage can be especially effective in relaxing the nervous system and reducing negativity.
- Self Knowledge: It’s so worth it to spend time with ourselves, to understand our own inner mechanisms, needs, desires, fears, expectations, beliefs and subconscious workings in order to free ourselves from the negative emotions, mechanisms, which undermine our health, happiness and relationships. Examine what’s important to you and why, what your goals and dreams are and what these things are anchored by and to – your intentions for your highest good!
- Unconditional Love: Loving yourself for the miracle you are and loving your life for the opportunity it is to heal, thrive and grow each day is SO powerful in raising your vibration. This is the ultimate key to a high and harmonious energy flow.
- Herbs and Flower Essences: Some herbs and flower essences can be very calming and/or invigorating, offering an extra layer of natural balance, which can give us the needed optimism we need to regain a connection with our most powerful self.
I’d love to hear some ways that you raise your vibration! If you are ready to take your energy to the next level, please visit www.chakratopia.com and explore healing sessions and other ways you can learn more about your amazing energy!